Greetings Club Members and Guests:
Welcome to the online magazine designed exclusively for married & engaged couples worldwide. .
Married couples can share and communicate with each other around the world via our Marriage Celebration Club Blog, Facebook,Twitter and Marriage Celebration Club Video Magazine to include pictures, videos stories about you and your family especially how you achieved happiness in your marriage. Our club members always look forward to purchasing from businesses that advertise and support our worldwide club of married couples with great discounts on products and services.
Curtis Johnson Vice-Chairman
Universal World Entertainment LLC
Are You A Happy Wife?
A Happy Wife Is A Happy Life Still Holds True
By Patti Illsley
How often do you stop to wonder if you are a happy wife? For many women being happy in their marriage is directly linked to how emotionally committed their husbands are to them. Happiness in a marital union goes far beyond receiving flowers and chocolates. Every day cannot be Valentine’s Day, so it is important to find alternate ways to be as happy and satisfied with the man in your life. One method of knowing whether or not you are happy is to contrast a happy wife with an unhappy wife.
He Wonders: Is My Wife Happy?
How is a husband to know if his wife is happy or not? Obviously, the first thing he can do is ask her. It is important for partners to keep the lines of communication open, and if you can express your inner-most feelings in a tactful, positive way, this communication will help heal gaps in understanding. If a man knows what ingredients go into the recipe for a happy marriage with his wife, he can work on becoming a better chef. If he is expected to figure it out on his own, you may both end up with a mess.
Explain to your man that changes occur throughout a woman’s lifetime; what made you smile the most at 25 might be different at age 45. While he should be sensitive to the ebb and flow of the passage of time, you must also give him clues. Saying something like, “I used to love chocolate for so many years, but now I’m more interested in ice cream,” could not only clue him in to your preferences, but spark a new conversation between the two of you (and possibly a trip to the ice cream parlor).
Put More Fun in Your Marriage
By Belinda Elliott
CBN.com Daily Life Producer
CBN.com – Feel like your marriage is missing something? Maybe you need a little more fun!
“Couples who know how to play and have fun together develop a bonding that can carry them through the most difficult of times,” writes Dr. Steve Stephens in his book, Blueprints for a Solid Marriag King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived knew the value of fun. In Ecclesiastes he advised, “Enjoy life with your wife….” Similarly, today’s couples need to make time to enjoy each other.
“Yet most couples work too hard to really enjoy their life together,” Stephens says. “They feel that if they aren’t doing something useful, they are wasting time.”
He offers these suggestions to add more fun to your relationship.
Make time for fun.
With the hectic schedules that families have today, you need to remember to schedule time for fun. Declare one night of the week “date night,” or carve out some time during the weekend to relax with your spouse. Mark it on your calendar, and protect that time slot.
“If you wait until it’s simple or convenient, you might have to wait a long time,” says Stephens.
2010 "Trademark", Name & Logo © "Marriage Celebration Club"
2010 "Trademark", Name & Logo ©"Universal World Entertainment"
2010 "Trademark", Name & Logo © "Corporate World Business Clubs" Trading as "Corporate Business Clubs"
All Rights Reserved.
SOME OF THE BEST MARRIAGE ADVICE EVER!!
1. Choose to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Love is a commitment, not a feeling.
2. Make time together a priority. Budget for a consistent date night. Time is the “currency of relationships” so consistently invest time into your marriage.
3. Surround yourself with friends who will strengthen your marriage and remove yourself from people who may tempt you to compromise your character.
4. Make laughter the soundtrack of your marriage. Share moments of joy, and even in the hard times, find reasons to laugh.
5. Prioritize what happens in the bedroom. It takes more than sex to build a strong marriage, but it’s nearly impossible to build a strong marriage without it!
6. Remember that marriage isn’t 50-50, divorce is 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It’s not splitting everything in half, but both partners giving everything they’ve got!
7. Learn from other people, but don’t feel the need to compare your life or your marriage to anyone else’s. God’s plan for your life is masterfully unique!
8. Never keep secrets from each other. Secrecy is the enemy of intimacy.
9. Never lie to each other. Lies break trust and trust is the foundation of a strong marriage.
10. When you’ve made a mistake, admit it and humbly seek forgiveness. You should be quick to say, “I was wrong. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”
11. When your husband/wife breaks your trust, give them your forgiveness instantly which will promote healing and create the opportunity for trust to be rebuilt. You should be quick to say, “I love you. I forgive you. Let’s move forward.”
12. Never talk badly about your spouse to other people or vent about them online. Protect your spouse at all times and in all places.
13. Always wear your wedding ring. It will remind you that you’re always connected to your spouse and it will remind the rest of the world that you’re off limits!
14. When you have to choose between saying nothing or saying something mean to your spouse, say nothing every time!
15. Never consider divorce as an option. Remember that a “perfect marriage” is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.